If you we’re chosen as a FINALIST you would have received a phone call with all the details but here there are in you need them:
K104 DCH WAPPINGERS FALLS TOYOTA PRESIDENT’S DAY CAMRY DRIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary, no prize substitution. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. Grand prize is a 2 year lease on a 2013 Toyota Camry LE STK#WT30363, VIN #DR282560, MSRP: $24,140. Prize is valued at $6,567. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local taxes, and licensing and fees if applicable. Grand prize winner must meet all credit and licensing requirements set forth in lease agreement.
3. All qualified must be present (no substitutions) for the grand prize drawing on February 18th, 2013 from 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM at DCH Wappinger Falls Toyota, 1349 Route 9, Wappingers Falls NY. Qualifiers must be able to present a valid drivers license.
4. Contest entries are available at www.k104online.com, at DCH Wappinger Falls Toyota, 1349 Route 9, Wappingers Falls NY, or by texting Car to 41045.
5. Only one winner per household. Must be 18 years of age or older and a licensed driver. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
6. K104 limits the winning of major prizes (over $600) to once every 12 months.
7. Employees of K104, Pamal Broadcasting Ltd., Wappingers Falls Toyota, Sid Paterson Advertising Agency and its affiliates, and any other sponsors are not eligible to participate to win.
8. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and rebroadcasted for promotional use on K104, and further agree to sign a hold harmless agreement and release agreement before receiving the grand prize. If you are not available at the time of our phone call, you forfeit the prize.
9. This contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any radio station or cable television franchise in the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown or total survey areas defined by Arbitron Radio.
10. K104 reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end this contest anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.