K104-BUD LIGHT SUMMER BEACH HOUSE CONTEST RULES
1) Pamal Broadcasting Ltd. or its agents shall not be liable for any damage to person or property of Contest Winner or any guest or invitee of the Contest Winner allowed at the rented property nor for loss of or damage to any property of Contest Winner resulting from any cause of whatsoever nature, unless caused by or due to the willful conduct of Pamal Broadcasting Ltd., its agents, servants or employees; nor shall Pamal Broadcasting Ltd. or its agents be liable for any such damage caused by other tenants or persons in, upon or about said building or caused by operations in construction of any private, public or quasi-public work. Contest Winner shall indemnify and save harmless Pamal Broadcasting Ltd. against and from all liabilities, penalties, claims, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, paid or incurred as a result of any breach or act or omission, including negligence or willful conduct by Contest Winner, its agents, contractors, employees, invitees, or licensees. Contest Winner’s liability under this Lease extends to the acts and omissions of any sub-tenant and any agent, contractor, employee, invitee, or licensee of any sub-tenant.
2) Contest will run “On-Air” and online from May 11th through May 19th, 2017. Then again from July 26th through August 1st, 2017.
3) Listeners will be prompted to be caller number 14 to win a day trip, along with bus accommodations from the K104 studios to Seaside Heights, New Jersey and the "Bud Light Summer Beach House."
4) House will be shared by K104 Morning Show and members of the K104 Promotions Department.
5) There will be a total of 30 winners. Winners will be split into 3 groups (10+1 guest each).
6) The day trips will run Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the week that K104 is occupying the house.
7) All winners and guests must be 21 years of age or older and must present age identification before boarding bus at K104 Studios on designated day of trip.
8) The K104 Ultimate Summer Beach House is located at 1209 Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights, New Jersey 08751.
9) The dates that K104 will occupy the house will be from August 7th through August 11th, 2017.
10) No purchase necessary, no prize substitution. Prize is non-transferable and not negotiable. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
11) Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
12) K104-WSPK reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The radio station limits the winning of major prizes to once every 12 months.
13) Employees of Pamal Broadcasting, Albany Broadcasting and any other sponsors are not eligible. Contests are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants, or advertising-marketing agencies of/for any radio stations or cable television franchises in the New York total survey area as defined by Arbitron Radio. (Includes Poughkeepsie and Newburgh-Middletown markets)
14) By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on K104, and further agree to sign a hold harmless agreement and release agreement before receiving the grand prize. If you are not available at the time of our phone call, you forfeit the prize.
15) K104-WSPK reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
K104 Text Messaging Rules
1) No purchase necessary.
2) Standard text messaging rates apply.
3) By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that you shall receive a text message to your phone advising if you have won/lost. This message may lead you to incur standard text messaging rates. Other charges may apply consistent with your wireless carrier plan. To not receive this message, text the word STOP to 87453.