K104 CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary, no prize substitution. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
4. K104 reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. K104 limits the winning of major prizes to once every 12 months.
5. Employees of K104, Pamal Broadcasting Ltd., and any other sponsors are not eligible to participate to win.
6. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and rebroadcasted for promotional use on K104, and further agree to sign a hold harmless agreement and release agreement before receiving the grand prize. If you are not available at the time of our phone call, you forfeit the prize.
7. This contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any radio station or cable television franchise in the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown or total survey areas defined by Arbitron Radio.
8. K104 limits the winning of major prizes to once every 6 months.
9. K104 reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end this contest anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
K104 TEXT MESSAGING RULES
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Standard text messaging rates apply.
3. By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that you shall receive a text message to your phone advising you if you won/lost. This message may lead you to incur standard text messaging rates/other charges may apply consistent with your Wireless Carrier plan. To NOT receive this message, text the word STOP to 87453, standard data and messaging rates may apply.