PAULIE FEVA PLAYS ALL OF TODAY'S HIT MUSIC. VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SONG FOR THE TOP 9@9 BY CALLING 1-877-Go-K1047!
The wonderful Jason Derulo has a new song out! It's called "Cheyenne" and it's just as catchy as all his other songs! He is basically singing about how normally he just likes having fun, but this girl named "Cheyenne" made him actually fall in love! Hmmmmmmmm WHO IS HE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT THOUGH?!!!!!!! I must know!!!!
In the mean time, here is the song for you to enjoy!
Yesterday, Jamie Lynn Spears aka Britney Spears' younger sister, Instagrammed a video of her mom Lynne completely rocking out to Britney's famous song "Toxic" and it is absolutely fantastic! The song came out in 2003, but clearly it will never ever get old ESPECIALLY when it comes to Brit's family members. Mama Spears, YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Check out the full video from Entertainment Tonight below:
It has been a long wait, but Demi Lovato has put out a song just in time for summer! It's called "Cool For the Summer." When you first here it, you will definitely think that it sounds nothing like Demi Lovato. The sound and even the lyrics are nothing like what her fans are used to buttttt hey, she isn't a Disney Channel Star anymore!!!!
Check out her newest single below:
So if you are anything like me, you like your lazy sundays laying around just binge watching tv shows that you weren't able to watch during the week. Now that it's summer though, there isn't too much on tv. I have been looking around for some new shows to watch in my free time and here are some that I came up with, (that are all on Netflix)
1. Parks and Recreation. It is wonderfully hysterical in all the right ways and It stars Amy Poehler, a woman who works for the city of Pawnee, Indiana. All of the characters are so funny and you find youself relating to all of them on some level.
2. The Office. If you haven't watched The Office, you NEED TO RIGHT NOW. It stars Steve Carell, and its about all the rediculous things that go on in the lives of a group of people that work together in a specific office.
3. Rules of Engagement. I started watching this show a couple months ago and I love it! It tells the story of a married couple, an engaged couple and a single guy and all of the funny shenanigans this group of friends gets into.
4. On a more serious note, if you are looking for a drama to watch...try Revenge. It's about a woman who seeks revenge on her father's death! It's really suspenseful and it's a great show to binge watch in the summer!
5. And of course, I can't not mention Friends! I mean, it is just THAT good. I still watch the reruns today and even though I have seen every epsidoe at least a dozen times, I still die laughing every time. The senarios and situations that all the characters are just way too funny!