K104 wants to hear your story and why you want to “Pop the Question” during the Woodman in the Morning Show on Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14th!
One lucky winner will “Pop the Question” on-air with An engagement ring from Jaymark Jewelers!
Fill out the form below to “Pop the Question” with Jaymark Jewlers and K104!
Jaymark Jewelers “Pop The Question” prizes include:
An “engagement ring” with a $2,000 value! The ring includes a beautiful half-carat round diamond valued at $1500 and $500 towards the mounting of their choice. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If the cost of the mounting selected exceeds $500, the additional cost is the responsibility of the winner!
A two-night stay at Hudson Valley’s most iconic resort, Mohonk Mountain House with:
- Overnight accommodations in the National Historic Landmark resort
- Breakfast for Two: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more, or Continental Breakfast
- Lunch for Two: Chef’s Action Station Lunch Buffet
- Dinner for Two: Surrey Fine Dining or Modern American Menu
- Outdoor Activities such as Snowshoeing and Cross-Country Skiing in the winter or kayaking, swimming, and greens fees for our golf course in the summer.
- Access to more than 85 miles of hiking trails including daily guided hikes
- Ice-skating in the open air pavilion
- Fitness, yoga, and meditation classes
- Afternoon tea and cookies in the historic Lake Lounge
“Engagement Session Photo Shoot” valued at $500 from Digital Weddings!
Jaymark Jewelers is synonymous with custom design. They invite you to step in their store and see how they design one-of-a-kind rings, necklaces, bracelets, or earrings. There are no limits to your imagination and their creativity. They welcome the opportunity to meet with you and create a custom piece of fine jewelry or a one of a kind engagement ring you can treasure forever, providing renowned customer service for over 40 years! Visit them at 3612 Route 9 in Cold Spring or at www.jaymarkjewelers.com. Jaymark Jewelers, “you dream it, they design it!”
Historic Mohonk Mountain House was founded by the Smiley Family in 1869. The Victorian castle resort is nestled in the Hudson Valley in New Paltz, only 90 miles north of New York City. Surrounded by 40,000 acres of pristine forest, this National Historic Landmark resort offers farm-to-table cuisine and an award winning spa. Mohonk, Mountain House is a premier wedding destination in the Hudson Valley. They still have dates available in 2020 for weddings and are offering 20% off wedding packages until Valentine’s Day for 2020 weddings. To learn more about Mohonk Mountain House, visit www.mohonk.com.
The “Engagement Session Photo Shoot” is courtesy of Digital Weddings, celebrating 10 years of the Bride’s Choice Award from Wedding Wire! Learn more at www.digital-weddings.com!
Jaymark Jewelers Pop The Question Contest Rules
- The Jaymark Jewelers Pop The Question Contest airs January 20, 2020 to February 14, 2020. One winner will be selected to “Pop The Question” during a Mike & Kacey morning show segment that will air at 7:15 am on Friday, February 14, 2020!
- To be eligible to win you need to submit an entry on this webpage by Sunday night, February 9, 2020 at midnight!
- Limit of one entry per person. Winners must be 18 or older. K104’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest.
- The total prize is valued at $4,140and may be subject to state and federal taxes! Jaymark Jewelers and Mohonk Mountain House are responsible for sending any applicable 1099’s to the winner. Prize package includes an “engagement ring” with a $2,000 value! The ring includes a beautiful half-carat round diamond valued at $1500 and $500 towards the mounting of their choice. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If the cost of the mounting selected exceeds $500, the additional cost is the responsibility of the winner! The stay at Mohonk Mountain House includes overnight accommodations for two nights, three meals each day, and indoor/ outdoor activities. Alcoholic beverages are not included. Prize (gift certificate) is good until February 28, 2021. Blackout dates apply. Reservations will be based on availability. The engagement photo shoot will be arranged with Digital Weddings.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., Jaymark Jewelers, Mohonk Mountain Houseand Digital Weddings, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcastingand its subsidiaries Jaymark Jewelers, Mohonk Mountain House, Digital Weddings and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- K104 reserves the right to air a segment with the winner.
- All other K104 applicable contest rules apply.