Wednesday Is World Cocktail Day
- A cool refreshing cocktail could take some of the edge off. Today (Wednesday, May 13th) is World Cocktail Day.
- You may have started making your drinks at home since you can’t head out to a Happy Hour. Some of the world’s most famous hotels have revealed recipes for their iconic libations for you to try out your mixology skills.
- The Waldorf-Astoria in New York has released its mix for a Rob Roy. Take a trip to Australia and try the Tim Tam Espresso Martini from the Intercontinental Sydney.
- There are plenty more recipes where those came from. Cheers and drink responsibly.
- What has been your pandemic drink of choice?