Ariana Grande Reveals Upcoming Collaboration with Doja Cat
- Singer Ariana Grande spilled the tea on her upcoming collab with Dojo Cat.
- During an interview with Apple Beats 1, Grande said, I love her. I was able to work with her earlier this year on this song that I want to save for whenever it’s time again, to drop.
- Grande also added, She’s just such a breath of fresh air. I think she’s brilliant and so talented. And she produces, and she does everything herself. I love that. I love that. It’s fantastic.
- The collab was recorded late last year. As Grande recalls, I remember when I first wrote it and sent it to her, she was in the shower and she was like, ‘B—h, I love this. I’m in the shower.’ And I was like, ‘Shower. You can call me back.
- Once Grande sent Doja her idea for the track, the viral sensation was done by the next morning. Grande said Doja called her all hyped and was twerking so hard to the track that her wig flew off!
- This track must really have some fire! However, fans have to stay cool until the collab drops, which will surely be epic.
- Are you ready for this Ariana Grande and Doja Cat collab?