Post Malone Gets Into The Wine Business
- Post Malone has a new wine coming out this summer.
- The year-long process from inspiration to release began when Post was filming Spenser Confidential with Mark Wahlberg. After sampling wines from Wahlberg’s extensive collection, Post was hooked and started planning to make his own wine.
- The rosé will be called Maison No. 9.
- It will be released in June. There is a pre-sale online so you can get reserve a bottle before it hits stores.
- Have you tried “celebrity liquor?” Which one did you like the best?