Ryan Seacrest Absent From ‘Live’ After Fans Express Concern for His Health During ‘American Idol’ Finale
- The season 18 finale of American Idol aired Sunday night on ABC, but the talk of the town wasn’t about the winner but instead about host Ryan Seacrest.
- Fans are concerned because Seacrest struggled to read his script during the broadcast and his right eye appeared to be swollen by the end of the show.
- In addition, Seacrest was MIA from Live with Kelly and Ryan Monday morning.
- A rep for Seacrest told People, Ryan did not have any kind of stroke last night. Like many people right now, Ryan is adjusting to the new normal and finding work-home balance, with the added stress of having to put on live shows from home.
- In addition, the statement said, Between Live with Kelly and Ryan, American Idol, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest, and the Disney Family Singalong specials, he has been juggling three to four on-air jobs over the last few weeks and he’s in need of rest.
- Did you watch the season finale of American Idol? Did things seem off with Ryan Seacrest to you?