Crayola Teamed Up With a Former MAC Chemist to Expand Its Range of Skin-Tone Crayons
- Remember when you were a kid and you were coloring people and you didn’t have the accurate shade to color people in? You either had peach or brown?
- Those days are over!
- Crayola has teamed up with a cosmetic expert to create Colors of the World Collection.
- The box will have 24 Crayola shades.
- The cosmetic expert agreed there are more than 24 shades of skin tones in the world but it would be difficult for a child to notice the differences on paper.
- During the process of creating the shades they found that for kids, inclusivity begins at a young age and with adequate representation children are able to feel confident, included and important just like how an adult feels when they find their perfect shade at the beauty counter.
- You can order now at crayola.com for less than $3.
- What is your favorite Crayola product either for you or the kid in your life?