Taco Bell Wants to Hire 30,000 More Employees
- Taco Bell is hiring this Summer!
- 30,000 additional employees!
- The positions will be for their standard jobs as well as new positions aimed at safety created during COVID-19.
- In a statement Taco Bell said, the newly created positions are intended to keep the drive-thru running smoothly, to manage delivery, curbside pickup and mobile app orders. Also to maintain industry-leading sanitation and cleanliness practices.
- Knowing that Taco Bell is trying to help the economy but hiring more people, will this make you more inclined to support a company like Taco Bell?