A ‘Friends’ Cookbook Is Coming This Fall
- While it seems they missed the opportunity to name it “The One With All The Recipes,” a Friends-themed cookbook is coming this fall.
- Set for release on September 22 – the show’s 26th anniversary – Friends: The Official Cookbook contains more than 70 recipes, 50 of which are inspired by the show’s 10 seasons.
- Give it your best shot with Ross’s Moist Maker sandwich or Chandler’s “Milk You Can Chew.” There’s even Rachel’s traditional English trifle, although the preview doesn’t say if there’s a pairing of beef and bananas.
- Written by chef and author Amanda Yee, you can get your pre-order in at Amazon.
- Which TV show created dishes would you try?