Universal Orlando to Reopen June 5
- Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay are all opening on June 5th.
- CDC guidelines will have to be adhered to.
- Face coverings. If you don’t have one, you can buy one at the park.
- Temperature will be taken prior to entry into park. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be denied entry.
- Hand sanitizer will have to be used before boarding rides.
- Virtual lines will be implemented. Guests can select a time they want to ride to minimize wait time.
- There will also be staggered seating, staggered parking and cashless payments.
- How do you think the new policies will be received by guests?