KFC Is Testing A New Chicken Sandwich
- After the Popeyes chicken sandwich became a cultural phenomenon last year, KFC was on the outside looking in when it came to the sandwich wars.
- Now KFC is testing out a new chicken sandwich in the Orlando area. If it takes off, we could see it nationwide.
- The sandwich boasts of a buttery brioche bun, a 20 percent larger extra crispy chicken filet, thicker pickles, and the Colonel’s real mayo.
- The KFC chicken sandwich will have to overcome the competition that Chick-fil-A and Popeyes have brought forth.
- Not to start this up again but…who has the best fast-food chicken sandwich? Do you think the new KFC sandwich will rank toward the top?