Flo Rida Teams with Doctor to Launch Mobile COVID-19 Testing Center
- Flo Rida and his doctor have teamed up to ramp up COVID-19 testing in Miami. The rapper and Dr. George Tabi has launched a $1.5 million mobile testing center called. Asktabs Mobile Wellness Center.
- The mobile testing center is equipped to administer over 1,500 tests per day with the help of a staff of 14.
- The Asktabs mobile testing site is testing employees of businesses to make sure they are ready to get back to work. Flo Rida and Dr. Tabi plan to take the testing center on the road throughout Florida to help test other businesses.
- Flo Rida and Dr. Tabi have been working together, they have a CBD-infused daily vitamin gummy that helps boost immune systems called Jet-Setter.
- Do you agree that employees should be tested before returning to work? Do you think testing should be a part of the new hire process?