“The Masked Singer” Fans Have Ideas for Season 4 Stars
- Ever since The Masked Singer debuted on FOX, fans have been obsessed with the secret singers.
- Season 3 proved to be even better with reveals such as Lil Wayne, Bow Wow, Jordyn Woods, Rob Gronkowski, Tony Hawk, and this season’s winner Night Angel, Kandi Burruss.
- Buruss joins the ranks of T-Pain who won during season two and Wayne Brady who was the winner of the inaugural season.
- With season 3 coming to an end, fans are already thinking who should go behind the mask in season 4. Some of the names that are being floated by fans include, Tiffany, Deborah Gibson, Taylor Dane, Bonnie Tyler, Sheena Easton, Sade, Sheila E., and Ann Wilson, but we’ll have to wait until the Fall to see if any of them are revealed.
- Who do you think should go behind the mask on The Masked Singer, season four?