Matthew Perry Gave Lisa Kudrow the Cookie Time Jar From Friends
- Friends is the television show that just keeps on giving, during a recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow, who played Phoebe Buffay, gave the story behind one of her home office knick-knacks.
- Spotted on a shelf behind Kudrow was the black and white, clock cookie jar that was a staple in Monica’s kitchen. Kudrow revealed it was a wrap gift from Matthew Perry.
- Kudrow had a scene where she had to rush out the door, the line was, ‘Ooh, I’m late, I’d better get going,'” Phoebe didn’t have a watch on so Kudrow improvised with the cookie clock by pointing at it, which Perry found hilarious.
- Kudrow was appreciative of the gift but was worried because there was a strict, “don’t take anything from the set” policy. “This is so nice! Did you get permission?'” Kudrow asked Perry, “Because, I mean, my car used to get searched every night when I left.”
- Have you ever taken something from your job? Tell your story.