Lady Gaga’s New Album Chromatica Has Finally Arrived
- After over a month’s delay due to the Coronavirus Lady Gaga’s album Chromatica has finally arrived.
- Chromatica comes after Gaga’s widely successful Joanne album and A Star Is Born soundtrack.
- With collaborations from Ariana Grande, BLACKPINK, Elton John, and Skrillex, Lady Gaga produced the album alongside BloodPop®. She explained Chromatica is about “healing and love” with the symbol of Chromatica being a sine wave in it, which is the mathematical symbol for sound.
- When explained the delay of her album due to the Coronavirus pandemic Gaga said, “While I believe art is one the strongest things we have to provide joy and healing to each other during times like this, it just doesn’t feel right to me to release this album with all that is going on during this global pandemic.”
- Have you given Chromatica a listen? What are your thoughts?