Delta To Block Middle Seats Through September
- Delta Airlines will continue the push for physical distancing while onboard its planes.
- Delta has announced that middle seats will continue to be blocked through September so that passengers are spaced out better.
- When booking a ticket to fly on Delta, all middle seats are shaded as unavailable.
- On some of its regional aircraft that seats 2 and 2, the aisle seats will continue to be blocked as a COVID-19 prevention tool.
- Have you flown since the pandemic started? How was your experience?