People Line Up To Be The First Inside Las Vegas Casinos
- Las Vegas casinos were allowed to officially reopen at 12:01 am Thursday morning.
- They have been closed since March because of the pandemic.
- People were lined up to be the first ones inside. Their experience will be a lot different than it was before COVID-19.
- Customers will see social distancing signs, masks, plexiglass shields, temperature checks and increased cleaning of slot machines, dice, and chips. Casinos are supposed to only operate at 50 percent capacity.
- How will a Las Vegas trip or casino venture change for you in the midst of the pandemic?