Which Grocery Stores Have The Best Coronavirus Safety Measures?
- Some grocery stores stand out as having the best safety protocols to prevent coronavirus from spreading as consumers shop.
- Ipsos’ Consumer Health and Safety Index found that Trader Joe’s, Costco, and Whole Foods Market were the top performers.
- According to the research, Trader Joe’s has “attention and consistency” when it comes to in-store traffic and occupancy. Costco ranks high for employee’s mask-wearing and social distancing markers inside and outside of the warehouse.
- Whole Foods Market gets the highest marks with proper social distancing markers, mask-wearing as well as plexiglass barriers and multiple forms of contactless payment.
- What local store has the best protocols in place?