Domino’s Shares Pizza Reheating Hack to Prevent Sogginess; Pizzeria Owner Not Convinced
- Domino’s Pizza has shared a hack for preventing your leftover slice of pizza from becoming soggy when you reheat it.
- The national pizza chain says if you put a cup half-full of water in the microwave when you heat your pizza for 30 seconds, it can prevent sogginess, although Dominos doesn’t promise that the hack will work every time.
- Pizza owner, Nino Martinez, owner of Milly’s Pizza in Bed-Stuy, doesn’t believe the hack works. “I never heard that trick — I will find out today,” says Martinez.
- Martinez suggests using a toaster oven to reheat pizza saying it may take longer but it’ll be worth it.
- Have you tried using water in the microwave to reheat your pizza? Did it work?