8 Episode Kobe Bryant Doc Called ‘Mamba Out’ Set to Be Released
- ClutchPoints is commemorating Kobe Bryant’s final championship title with the Lakers.
- They are releasing an eight-part documentary.
- The doc will feature interviews from teammates like Pau Gasol, Metta World Peace, Derek Fisher and more.
- You can watch the documentary on Instagram and YouTube.
- Episode 1 and 2 will air on July 5th with two new episodes debuting each week until the last two air on July 26th.
- After seeing Michael Jordan’s “Last Dance” how well do you think the Kobe documentary will be?