AMC Theatres CEO Says He’ll Wear a Mask at the Movies, but It Won’t Be Required
- The CEO of AMC Theaters, Adam Aron will be wearing a mask when theaters open on July 15th, even if moviegoers won’t be.
- In a recent interview he said, we are requiring moviegoers to wear masks in those jurisdictions where it is required. We are strongly encouraging our guests to wear masks all across the country but not requiring it.
- He said it is well known that some parts of the country are resisting wearing masks and AMC didn’t want to get involved in the controversy.
- But he is going to wear his mask. On July 15th when we start opening our theaters, I’m going to a movie on the very first day. I might go to a double feature and you can be sure I’ll be wearing a mask.
- When theaters open on July 15th, are you going and are you wearing a mask?