New Rules for Hairdressers Opening After Lockdown Include No Small Talk
- The UK’s National Hair and Beauty Federation has issued new rules regarding hair dressers and their clients as they reopen post COVID-19.
- They are advising members to keep conversation to a minimum to protect staff and customers.
- They are encouraging customers to participate in “virtual consultations” so the actual length of the hair appointment can be assessed.
- Another suggestion is avoid face-to-face conversation. Have side-by-side conversation while looking in the mirror.
- Customers should not bring coat or jackets into the salon provided the weather is nice. The virus can stay on fabrics for days.
- How would you feel if any or all of the above rules were adopted in the US?