Post Malone’s Brand Of Rosé Is Already Sold Out
- Everything that Post Malone touches seems to be successful, his latest pot of gold is a new Rosé called Maison No. 9, which is named after his favorite tarot card. The wine sold out on launch day so quickly it crashed the Vivino website.
- During the pre-launch, over 50,000 bottles were sold. Maison No. 9 comes in three sizes with three different suggested price points, 750mL for $21.99, 1.5mL for $44.99, and 3L for $89.99.
- Although there hasn’t been a date set for a relaunch of Maison No. 9, there are giveaways on Vivino’s Instagram page that may allow you to get your hands on the coveted wine.
- Interestingly, Wine.com gave Maison No. 9 a score of 90, which is pretty impressive.
- Have you tasted Post Malone’s Maison No. 9? What are your thoughts?