Walmart To Turn 160 Parking Lots Into Drive-In Theaters
- Walmart is helping to lead the drive-in movie renaissance during these times of social distancing.
- The retailer is teaming with Tribeca Enterprises to turn 160 of its store’s parking lots into pop-up drive-ins.
- Walmart says people who come can order snacks from the store and get it at curbside pickup before the movie begins.
- The events are expected to run through October. More details are at walmartdrive-in.com
- Would you like to see drive-in theaters come back permanently?