The Hallmark Channel Just Launched a Line of Wines
- The Hallmark Channel’s Christmas movies have inspired a line of wines.
- The network has teamed up with Wines That Rock for holiday-themed wines, which pair very well with our favorite Hallmark movies.
- The announcement came via Instagram which reads, Introducing a Christmas Cabernet and a festive and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc, both the perfect holiday gift.
- In a press release, the SVP of Marketing for the network said, Over the last ten years, ‘Countdown to Christmas’ has evolved into something more than a collection of holiday movies, it has become a seasonal lifestyle experience.
- You’ll be able to get wine in either Jingle, a rich, full-bodied premium Cabernet Sauvignon or in Joy, a crisp and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc.
- The wines will come in a 2-pack, 4-pack, 6-pack, or in a case of 12 for $14 a bottle plus shipping!
- Pre-order now so that you can have your wine in time for the countdown, which begins in October.
- Will you be ordering the Hallmark Channel’s Christmas wines? Do you think this is a great idea for the network?