Men Should Only Have 1 Drink Per Day
- Experts are saying that men should only drink one alcoholic beverage a day.
- The suggestion was made by a committee on alcohol consumption that was formed for U.S. Dietary Guidelines.
- The advice is based on links between drinking and many diseases. One doctor said there is a modest increase in the chance of death for people who drink 2 beverages a day versus 1.
- The current guidelines say men should limit themselves to two drinks and women should stop at one.
- What is your limit? Do you stop after a certain amount of liquor?