Rihanna Flirts With ‘Handsome’ ASAP Rocky In Vogue Interview
- It’s the interview we all needed as ASAP Rocky and Rihanna get “Face to Face” with Vogue.
- The rumored couple sat down to discuss their work on Rihanna’s Fenty Skincare. Rocky was featured in the campaign and he asks Rihanna about her skin type and what she wishes would change in the beauty industry.
- The two giggle their way through the interview, some of the highlights divulged during the interview included Rihanna’s love of binge-watching The Real Housewives series, her favorite outfit for Rocky was bell-bottom capris and a bunny-eared skully cap.
- Rihanna also shared her love of the color lime green, which both Rocky and Rihanna agree goes with everything. The “Umbrella” singer revealed she’d rather wear a jacket in the rain and the “beauty” of Rocky’s skin is why he was hired for Fenty Skincare.
- Rihanna turned the tables on Rocky by asking him questions for GQ.