Actor Chadwick Boseman Dies at 43 After 4-Year Fight With Colon Cancer
- Actor Chadwick Boseman has died at the age of 43.
- According to a representative who posted on Chadwick Boseman’s Instagram page he died after a 4-year fight with colon cancer.
- He was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2016.
- He filmed the movies Marshall, Da 5 Bloods, August Wilson’s Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom and more in between surgeries and chemotherapy.
- According to the statement on his page his rep said, it was the honor of his career to bring King T’Challa to life in Black Panther.
- He died in his home surrounded by his wife and kids.