“Save Our Stages” Virtual Festival Attracts Superstar Artists
- Some of the biggest names in rock, country, rock, and hip-hop are teaming up to help raise money for independent music venues hit hard by the pandemic.
- Obviously, without concerts – these places can’t make any money.
- So, Foo Fighters, Dave Matthews, Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, G-Eazy, Brittany Howard, and a bunch more are joining forces for the Save Our Stages Festival.
- The artists are going to be recording their performances at different venues around the U.S.
- Then, you’ll be able to see them all during the Save Our Stages festival on YouTube October 16-18.