Billie Eilish’s Mom Gives Out Meals to Voters and Poll Workers
- Not sure if Billie or any of her family are actually a “bad guy,” especially when it comes to helping feed people right before the election.
- Billie’s mom, Maggie Baird, and her organization Support+Feed gave out vegan meals to help feed poll workers and voters in several U.S. cities.
- Baird and the organization teamed up with partnered with vegan companies to be able to provide plant-based nutrition to those working and waiting in the amp-up to the election.
- Foods given away include breakfast burritos and breakfast bars.
- Baird had created Support+Feed in March to help provide food to first responders and those living in more vulnerable locations dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic.