The Bachelor’ Mansion Is on Airbnb
- If you’ve always wanted to live in a mansion where they film The Bachelor now is your chance.
- The famous backdrop for The Bachelor and The Bachelorette is now on Airbnb for a whopping $6,000 a night.
- Known as Villa de la Vina, the mansion sits on a sprawling 10 acres of land and has been the home for the hit show since 2007.
- At that rate, you’re going to need to bring some friends along and there’s plenty of space with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms on 10,000 square feet.
- Fun fact, a family really lives in the mansion, but they leave twice a year so that the series can be filmed.