Taylor Swift Announces ‘Folklore’ Intimate Concert Film For Disney+
- Big news for Swifties! Taylor Swift has announced that a film detailing how she and “Folklore” collaborators, Jack Antonoff, The National’s Aaron Dessner, and Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon, created her latest album will come to Disney+.
- “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions” will show the creative process of Taylor’s “Folklore” album while miles apart from her collaborators.
- For the first time, Taylor will perform each song in the album’s order with Vernon appearing to help tell the meaning behind each song.
- The special was filmed at Dessner’s Long Pond recording studio in Upstate New York in September using a robotic camera to abide by COVID-19 safety protocols.
- “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions” streams exclusively on Disney+ on November 25th.