New Avatar Sequel Photo Reveals Massive Set As Production Wraps For 2020
- It’s been over a decade since Avatar was released and now we’re seeing photos from the last set being used for Avatar 2.
- James Cameron released the images of “The Matador”, a 50 foot command boat on a 16-ton 360 degree motion-control base.
- Avatar 2 takes place in Pandora and picks up with Jake Sully and Neytiri, who now have a family of their own. The family is forced to navigate new areas of Pandora to stay together.
- The film stars Kate Winslet, Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, and Sigourney Weaver.
- Avatar 2 is scheduled to be released in December 2022 and is said to be one of the most anticipated movies to return to the big screen.