Jamie Foxx Announces “Dad Stop Embarrassing Me!” Sitcom On Netflix
- It’s been a while since Jamie Foxx was on a sitcom, but that’s all changing as he prepares for his newest show on Netflix, “Dad Stop Embarrassing Me!”
- The show is about a father, played Foxx, who owns a cosmetic company and is trying to raise his teenage daughter on his own.
- The two are trying to figure out life as they grow and of course, Dad, is trying to relate to his daughter and be funny about it.
- Foxx’s real daughter, Corinne, is an executive producer.
- The show will debut on Netflix April 14th.