Demi Lovato Says She Wants To Be a ‘Role Model’ by Sharing What She Learned From Past Mistakes
- Demi Lovato will appear on Ellen today (Monday)
- She will perform her song, What Other People Say.
- On the show she talked about her upcoming docuseries, Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil.
- The docuseries is about her 2018 near-fatal overdose.
- During her interview she said, what’s great is we live in a time when nobody’s perfect and we’re not gonna get role models by watching people not make mistakes.