NFL and Amazon Discussing Exclusive $1 Billion a Year Thursday Night Football Contract
- The NFL and Amazon may be entering into a bigger deal than what they currently have.
- Currently Prime Video pays $75 million a year on a non-exclusive contract to the NFL.
- The NFL is close to signing a new rights deal that will allow Amazon to carry a majority of the games on it’s streaming platform.
- The deal is said to be $1 billion a year.
- FOX, CBS, NBC and ESPN are currently in deals set for 11 years.