Justin Bieber Sings About Missing A Lover On “Ghost” & Fans Argue Over Whether It’s Selena Gomez
- It’s been three years since Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were an item and Bieber is now married to Hailey Baldwin, but fans still think Bieber misses Gomez.
- In Bieber’s song “Ghost” from his latest album “Justice”, he sings about missing someone you love.
- Fans stated on social media that the lyrics “I miss your touch some nights when I’m hollow. If I can’t be close to you, I”ll settle for the ghost of you” are more than likely about Selena Gomez.
- Other fans state that it’s not about Gomez at all and that it’s a song for anyone who has lost a loved one.
- There’s speculation that Gomez’s recent song, “De Una Vez,” is about Justin.