‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ Roars to Best Opening Day During the Pandemic With $9.6M
- Godzilla vs Kong opened domestically on Wednesday in theaters and made $9.6 million on opening day.
- This makes it the best opening day for a movie in the pandemic.
- Previously, Wonder Woman held the crown with $7.5 million on opening day in the pandemic.
- What also makes Godzilla vs Kong opening day numbers so impressive is much like Wonder Woman it is also streaming on HBO Max.
- It will only be available on HBO Max for 30 days.