Billboard’s Songs Of The Summer Chart Returns, Led By BTS’ “Butter”
- Billboard’s annual Songs of the Summer chart was released today and will run through Labor Day. The chart compiles the most popular songs based on airplay, sales, and overall performance.
- Here are the top 5 on Billboard’s Songs of the Summer chart:
- Butter – BTS
- Good 4 U – Olivia Rodrigo
- Levitating – Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby
- Peaches – Justin Bieber feat. Daniel Caesar and Giveon
- Leave the Door Open – Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak)