NSYNC, The Backstreet Boys, & Boyz II Men unite for “The After Party” Las Vegas Residency
- Some members of NSYNC, Backstreet Boys & Boyz II Men are performing in Las Vegas for a string of shows.
- Joey Fatone, AJ McLean, Nick Carter, and Wanya Morris are set to perform at the Venetian on August 19-22.
- “The After Party” will be available for people to see during the summer and tickets are available through The Venetian.
- Joey Fatone said, “Being on stage has always been a part of all of us so having the opportunity to create a show with the best songs of all our groups has been a lot of fun. Working together has brought up so many memories and I’m excited to see how the fans react to seeing us all on stage together.”
- AJ said, “I promise an incredible night of wild surprises, this is an absolute must-see!”