Olivia Rodrigo opens up about her friendship with Taylor Swift
- Olivia Rodrigo recently discussed her friendship with Taylor Swift in an interview.
- She said, “I’ve really just looked up to her since I was very young. I think her writing every single one of her songs was a big inspiration for me.”
- Olivia continued, “I take songwriting the most seriously out of any career that I have. It’s just so important to me. And I think that’s sort of the same with her. She’s just obviously brilliant at it. And it’s just so cool to also be in a place in my career where people who I’ve looked up to for a really long time suddenly become my peers. That’s such a crazy thing that I still haven’t wrapped my head around.”
- Of all the things that she experienced in 2021, Olivia says that her trip to the White House was very special.
- Rodrigo said, “The White House, is incredible. You just walk into this place with so much history and it’s just a museum.”