Britney Spears Posts About Vegas Residency on Instagram
- Britney Spears shared more thoughts about her Las Vegas residency along with a clip of her trying to do a viral dance on Instagram.
- “I am sure it looks like a huge fail dancing in my garage or having a huge hole in the wall from burning down my gym …” she wrote, “but the truth is the path of doing shows in Vegas … the responsibility of so many people … well I got older and the restrictions on just being human having to call a doctor for permission to get Tylenol for a headache made me lose it [head blown emoji.]”
- Britney says she was exhausted after her residency and tour. She claimed she was put on lithium after declining a second Las Vegas residency in 2018. (She later agreed to it, then canceled.)
- “Here is a post of me trying to be like Batman,” she wrote, explaining the dancing. “It’s a hard world but we’re all fireworks as @katyperry says.”
- Do you think Britney will ever tour again?