AJ McLean Shared How The Backstreet Boys Brought Drake Out On Stage
- AJ McLean recently revealed how Drake ended up on stage with the Backstreet Boys during their Toronto show.
- AJ said, “Kevin texts at midnight in our group text and I’m trying to sleep and thinking, ‘Oh my God, what is it?’ I finally opened it and he told us he went to dinner with his family and Drake walked up to his table, said he was a massive fan, told this story about his Bar Mitzvah, and asked if he could perform with us.”
- He continued, “Then that turned into him just announcing the song, but we told him to stay on stage. It puts a big smile on my face that he sang half of everyone’s verse, except mine. I asked him why and he went, ‘I can’t touch gold, man!'”
- He added, “We didn’t have a proper conversation on the night, but there are now conversations being had. Who knows, if for our 30th anniversary maybe we do something with Drake. It would be pretty iconic.”
- Are you looking forward to the Backstreet Boys’ new Christmas album?