Lorde Shares New Summery Music Video, Says “Who You See in This Video is Who I Truly Am”
- Lorde shared the end of an era with fans as she released the summery music video for “Oceanic Feeling.”
- The video features her 20-year-old brother, Angelo, with the two of them floating on a wooden raft in the middle of the ocean.
- The video celebrates a year since the release of her third studio album, Solar Power. In a newsletter to fans, Lorde wrote, “Who you see in this video is who I truly am, or who I want to be—open, laid bare, water glittering on my skin, speaking directly to you, nothing to hide or prove, just me. The person with me is my other half and best mate, my brother Angelo.”
- Lorde continued, “Born on the same day five years apart, we’ve always shared a super close bond. I knew by putting him in the video, I’d be showing myself exactly as I am. Can’t be anyone else when that kid’s around.”
- Are your siblings your best friends? How do you show your authentic self? Share your sibling story.