Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas’ Comments About Taylor Swift’s Music Will Change Your Idea About the Couple
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas have come full circle in their relationship with Taylor Swift.
- Swift had a not-so-great breakup with Joe Jonas prior to him marrying Sophie Turner, but the Game of Thrones actress is a self-proclaimed Swiftie, and Taylor admits she’s been inspired by the actress.
- Turner and Jonas discussed their favorite Taylor Swift album during a TikTok live. “My favorite Taylor Swift album [is] 1989, hands down,” the Game of Thrones actress said. “Although, Reputation was partly inspired by Sansa and Arya Stark.”
- Taylor did say post-release that Reputation was influenced by the series as she was watching it intently at the same time that she was writing and producing the album. She went as far as to say that her song “Look What You Made Me Do” is Arya Stark’s “kill list,” essentially.
- Are you friends with your ex or their new partner? Share your story.