Taylor Swift Confirms 13-Track New Album “Midnights” Will Arrive On October 21
- Taylor Swift announced a new album, “Midnights,” Sunday night.
- The album was revealed during her climactic speech at the MTV Video Music Awards, as she accepted an award for video of the year. However, she waited until midnight ET to reveal the title and album art on social media.
- Swift posted an album-like cover with her holding a lit lighter, and another slide showed Taylor sitting in a room with her head hanging down. It included a note that detailed the collection of songs written at midnight, encompassing all the thoughts and fears we face in the middle of the night.
- “Midnights, the stories of 13 sleepless nights scattered throughout my life, will be out October 21. Meet me at midnight.” wrote Swift.
- What did you think of Taylor Swift’s appearance at the VMAs?