Dua Lipa Feeling ‘Liberated’ Writing Third Album
- As she embarks on her third album, Dua Lipa is feeling “liberated” like never before.
- The “Potion” vocalist says she felt more “in control” of a creative endeavor.
- In response to the question of what freedom means to her, she told Vogue Australia: “Freedom, especially as a woman, means to be able to take things into your own hands, to have control over the things that you believe in…to really have a voice.”
- The 27-year-old “Levitating” singer claims that her follow-up to 2020’s “Future Nostalgia” is her most mature song to date. She revealed that she had a “vision” for the album as well as a name.
- Who do you hope Dua Lipa collaborates with on the new album? How old were you when you felt you had a voice?